Monday, July 27, 2020

Chocolate mug cake in 90 seconds on Microwave | Moist and tasty egg less Chocolaty mug cake | Mug cake


   Mug meals are about to make your life so much easier and, of course, so much tastier!

    If you would have asked me what a mug cake was a few years ago, I would have looked at you with pure confusion! Coz I never realized microwave can create such magic in the kitchen. You know what, these mug meals were the reason why I wanted a microwave oven to start baking two years ago. Believe me or not the first-ever cake I baked was a microwave cake! And I never thought baking cake in a microwave is so easy.


    What makes this chocolate mug cake so good? Is it simply the perfect combination of delicious chocolaty taste with a soft and fluffy texture or is it something more?

    Yes, it is! This microwave mug cake takes only 90 seconds to bake. Can you believe me? btw I have used my favorite Unicorn coffee mug in this post. It says You're AMAZING just the way you are! How cool is that! I have this sick habit of underestimating myself by overestimating my competition.






Chocolate mug cake within 2 minutes on Microwave | Moist and tasty Chocolaty mug cake | Mug cake
Chocolate mug cake within 2 minutes on Microwave | Moist and tasty Chocolaty mug cake | Mug cake
Print Friendly and PDF


Chocolate mug cake - A delightful single serving chocolaty treat in just 90 seconds on microwave.

Ingredients
  • 4 tbsp All-purpose flour
  • 2 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa powder
  • 2 - 3 tbsp Granulated sugar
  • 1/4 tsp Baking powder
  • A pinch of Salt
  • 4 - 5 tbsp Milk
  • 2 tbsp Flavourless oil
  • 2 - 3 tbsp chopped Chocolate
  • 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract

Instructions
  • Combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a microwave-safe mug.
  • Slowly pour in the milk and flavorless oil. Mix until smooth.
  • Mix in the chopped chocolate and vanilla extract.
  • Microwave on high power for 90 seconds.
  • Add your favorite toppings and dig in!

  • Recipe video here!

    Tried the recipe?

    Please let me know how it turned out for you! Share or tag a picture on Instagram @abuscookbook with the hashtag #abuscookbook, so I can see it and feature you!
















    Microwave chocolate mug cake - Step by step pictures

    Place flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a microwave-safe mug.



    Mix with a fork.



    Slowly pour in the milk and flavorless oil. Melted butter can also be used instead of oil, but oil makes the microwave cake moist and fluffy.



    Mix until smooth.



    Chop the chocolate into pieces. You can use any chocolate of choice, milk or dark chocolate.


    Mix in the chopped chocolate and vanilla extract.




    Microwave on high power for 90 seconds.



    Add your favorite toppings and dig in!













    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Instagram

    One Bowl Chocolate Cake!